Position: Sr. Manager Marketing (Non Ferrous)
Reporting: General Manager – Aluminum Business
Experience: 5-8 Years
Basic Qualification: B. Tech (Mechanical)/ B. Tech (Metallurgical)/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering.
Preferred Qualification: MBA in International Business from a recognized institute.
Knowledge Required: Aluminum Industry related Knowledge and Information.
- Communication Skills
- Presentation skills
- Convincing Skills
- Selling Skills
- Advertising & Brand Development
- Negotiation Skills
- Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Market analysis & develop new market for Aluminum Extrusion & other non-ferrous metals.
- Development of new Customers.
- Market intelligence, customer care and development of new products.
- Offer, Negotiation, Finalization of Orders/Contracts/Tenders.
- Processing inquiries and quotations, and preparation of contract review.
- Develop & implement new field strategies in line with corporate goals.
- Creating and processing of Sales order and machinery/solutions follow up with principals for timely delivery.
- Maintaining weekly performance reports & circulate to HOD for suggestions & information.
- Conducting extensive market research to analyse and assess market potential, tracking competitor activities for providing valuable inputs to fine-tune selling & marketing strategies.
- Developing relationships with decision makers and key buyers in negotiation stages.
- Customer profitability analysis, identifying areas of improvement for maintaining better customer relationship.
- Updating customers on the products & solutions provided by new principals.
- Work towards achieving individual & team’s targets.
How to Apply:
For applying to this job, Please Click Here