Urgently required – Deputy Head of Operations & Business
Position: Deputy Head of Operations & Business
A brief about AlCircle:
AlCircle was formed in 2010 with a vision of serving the growing light industry with a platform that could facilitate informed business decision making in the evolving knowledge economy. With more than 8 million hits a month & readership from all 195 countries; AlCircle.com today is the most popular web-based platform for the Aluminium Industry. The mission of AlCircle is to provide a virtual aluminium ecosystem for all stakeholders of the industry.
About the role:
The role of Deputy Head of Operations & Business will be to micro manage the overall business unit comprising teams such as Content, Business Development & Technical.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Strategize, plan and initiate expansions of existing business in new markets as well as introduce new products & services
- Create visibility of AlCircle portal worldwide across all verticals of Aluminium value chain
- Constantly studying the dynamics of Aluminium industry and innovating new product offerings to meet the industry demand
- Aggressively grow businesses of Ad sales, subscription selling, online expo, app marketing, etc
- Co-owning P&L responsibility of the Business Unit
- Relationship building and coordination with key internal and external stakeholders
Digital Media Operations, Digital Marketing, Excellent Communication
- MBA with Graduation in Engineering highly preferred
- A formal degree in Digital Marketing shall be highly preferred
- 8+ years of Experience in Digital Media Operations and ad sales
- Since the candidate needs to co-own P&L responsibility; it would be preferred to have someone who has been in a similar role for more than 2 years
- Should have lead a team of more than 10
- Strong verbal, written & visual communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated success in achieving & exceeding set targets
All Candidates are advised to visit our website www.alcircle.com to have a better understanding of the business.